Saturday, June 20, 2009

Attitude Determines Altitude

My high school english teacher had a poster in her room that said, "Attitude Determines Altitude," cliche I know, but so true!

I've decided that the 'cryptic' happenings in my life would be much easier to deal with if I first dealt with myself. I need to change my attitude. I want to be happier, more content, more loving. So, I have to do before I can be.

My attitude of...
- things don't change will now be what can I contribute to make it different.
- the words always or never will be replaced with more truthful expressions. Always and Never suck HOPE out of daily living.
- I've tried everything I can (so, now I'm giving up) will be replaced by I want this very badly. I will do what I must to make it happen.
- I'm putting out more than I'm getting will be replaced by acknowledgement of what I am given and less on what I'm giving.

What kind of attitude changes in your way of being would improve your altitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment