Monday, March 28, 2011

Ready, Set, Write

I'm off and running! After a longer than anticipated "hiatus" from my new job as a writer, I am in the comfy chair and sitting in front of the keyboard and screen. I'm super excited! I actually just applied for a food critic position. This would be a fun challenge to my writing skills. Who knows what will come of it, but I feel brave and encouraged. So, my dear reader, I'll be busy writing and walking. I'm walking for the goal of completing the Utah Valley Marathon in June. Yea to my mom, dad and sister, Meric for joining me in this goal of completing a marathon! I will get on here and update you to my progress. Thanks for your support! It means so very much to me!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I always say I am going to do a Marathon....someday! I can't wait to hear how it goes! When is it any way? We are going to Utah this summer, I would love it if I could see you while I am there!

    ReplyDelete